Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can I get a design off a neoprene life jacket?

I purchased a youth neoprene life jacket for my son on ebay. When I received it, there was a flower design on it. Is there anyway to remove design?

How can I get a design off a neoprene life jacket?
That depends on how the flower design is applied to the life jacket.





If the flower design is stitched onto the life jacket, you can probably remove the stitches to remove the patch with little damage to the life jacket.





If it's printed on, you might be able to sand it off with sandpaper, but you risk damaging the neoprene. This method will probably take quite a bit of time and effort too.





The effectiveness of a method to remove the design depends on how the design is applied to the life jacket.

garden furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment