Thursday, July 30, 2009

What jobs can you do with graphic design education?

For health reasons, I need to find a job where I'm not sitting all day staring at a computer. I love the graphic design aspect of things but I am wondering if there's something else I can do with that training. I've looked into designing monuments, but that involves heavy lifting, which I can't do. I would love something that's more hands-on that uses technology/machines/equipment/tools and lets me move around a lot during the day. What do you think?

What jobs can you do with graphic design education?
I don't know, that seems like a very computer oriented field, but maybe in the area of designing like cars and stuff, some of it computer but also they make clay models and stuff, also like in a merican chopper you can design bikes and program computers to cut them, and maybe design the bikes themselves. i think probably design of any vehicle typed things. or possibly also like designer furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment