Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the best way to relocate to a place where more design work is available?

I realize i need to save money first of all. But once I get the money and a place to go, is it possible to find a job before moving? Will a company help with relocation? Anyone else been in the same spot? I'm stuck in a city that has virtually no demand for a degree in design. I need experience before I can freelance and make it. What's the best way to go about relocating?

What is the best way to relocate to a place where more design work is available?
You don't need money. Just do it. I get ads looking for designers all the time. East coast - west coast - all over. Do it.
Reply:save some money go on the Internet and look in area you would like to live and start hunting send in your info some companies will flight you out for a interview. it will pay for hotel if you stay over night and yes will pay if you are hired some relocation but don't look for big bucks


No comments:

Post a Comment