Friday, May 21, 2010

What online school teaches design and marketing?

I'v been a tinkerer all my life. Since childhood, I'v dreamed up ideas for differant products, tools, devices that make life easier/entertaining. As an adult i'v been able to design and build alot of my ideas on my own. I have built a few Prototypes (novice scale meaning I didn't spend thousands to build them) have always worked and been useful to at least me. Where/what online schooling can I take to learn how to market/mass produce/liscense a product I can design and build ?

What online school teaches design and marketing?
Find sites that publish articles..and read the ones about marketing.





The Book "Marketing for Dummies" is also a pretty good place to start...don't take offense to the title...I have found that series of books to be very thorough and accurate on every subject I have read., and I'm about as big a dummy as there is :)

flower names

No comments:

Post a Comment