Friday, May 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a good New England architecture/design magazine?

Does anyone know of a good New England architecture/design magazine? I'm having some trouble finding a good one. I love New England architecture but can't find a good magazine for it.

Does anyone know of a good New England architecture/design magazine?
I really love "New England Home". You can view it in digital form online. I live in Florida now, but enjoy picking up the magazine and relaxing, imagining I'm living in New England again..





http://www.nehomemag.com/
Reply:i don't think it is strictly new england, but the Architectural Digest mag is fantastic, and often features homes and such in New England. I love that mag. good luck. hope you find what you are looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment