Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I Make Temporary Tattoos with my own design?

I want to make a temporary tattoo (the kind you put on the skin with water and it comes off after a few days), with a design i made, is there any way to like get special paper, and print on it? How do i go about making these?

How do I Make Temporary Tattoos with my own design?
you can cut out a shape with cardboard it works well


vote me best answer plz:):)








EDIT


like get a piece of cardboard and cut out a shape so it becomes like a cookie cutter


then just put it over your skin and air brush it





for example, cut out a circle


then put it over ur skin and air brush the whole cardboard


now u will have a tatoo of a circle





but u can cut out like a really complicated shape like a dragon or something whatever u want

online flower

No comments:

Post a Comment