Friday, May 21, 2010

How would I go about getting a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design?

I will be an Int'l student and have taken TOEFL. In 1 year I would have completed my undergrad studies from India in Commerce field (bcom) and i already hold a diploma in Interiors. I am working currently and have completed one year at my current job with an impressive portfolio. Now to further enhance my design skills and gain a wider perceptive, I am seeking a Bachelors degree in Interior Design and I was wondering if it would require a SAT. I want to get the course done in 2 years at max, as i already have a diploma, i might not have to take all courses. Which universities offer such program and how much would they cost? Also are they reputed and Accredited colleges? If it would be close to New Jersey it would be awesome.. Thanks for helping me make an important decision in my life.

How would I go about getting a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design?
I recommend getting this book, it provides full listing of the best interior design programs in the country and what requirements are they looking for. It will answer all your questions, and answer them well too.


Here's the link for it if you want to purchase the downloaded version:


http://www.di.net/archschools/schools.ht...

yugioh cards

No comments:

Post a Comment