Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the best way to start a t-shirt business made with eco-friendly materials and own design?

I am looking for a way to start my own t-shirt business. I have a design in mind and want to use bamboo, hemp and organic cotton - I am having a hard time finding wholesale prices for the t-shirts and deciding whether to let an online company print them for me or print them myself. Any suggestions?

What is the best way to start a t-shirt business made with eco-friendly materials and own design?
good luck finding a wholsaler of those items. print them yourself you will save a bundle, and market market market, everwhere you think your clientel frequent, organic shops, head shops, high price specialty shops and the like.
Reply:check this wholesale website


http://www.salehoo.com/?aff=z3411%26amp;type=t...

hibiscus flower

No comments:

Post a Comment