Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I design layouts for myspace and make it easy to save layouts on my website for anyone to use?

What design programs could I use? I have dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator, indesign, flash.


What Format do I save them in?


Are there specific dimensions, or size constraints etc..?


Where do I get the codes of the layouts I create so they can be inserted into the myspace page, which changes the layout on someones page?


Are there copy right issues when using artwork for cartoons, artists, etc...?

How do I design layouts for myspace and make it easy to save layouts on my website for anyone to use?
All those programs you have will come in handy to design you actual website. Photoshop is good to help you edit your backgrounds which you use for your layouts. However, the actual layout must be written in code. Which means you will need to learn html coding. It is best to learn the code yourself, it is easy! instead of trying to design in a program. I save my codes in microsoft word to put on my website, but other people use everything from notepad to advanced programming software, it will give you the same result.





Finally there are copyright issued with cartoons and such, however, chances are unless you start pulling in millions of dollars no one will do anything. I do not recommend using any copy writed materials. There are many sites on the internet that sell pictures, cartoons, etc that you can buy at a low price, this is the best way to go.





Check out:





http://www.myspacelayoutfusion.com/





I have a picture of the layout on my site, then I have the code in a scroll box underneath. The coding is what you will have to learn.





Good Luck!

yugioh cards

No comments:

Post a Comment