Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I write an presuasive essay on web design?

I have to write a persuasive essay on the topic of web design, I am not sure how to create the outline or the paper. Can someone help me out?

How do I write an presuasive essay on web design?
1. Gain the attention of the audience : make a startling statement or fact or pose a question for example.





2. Make a statement of need: state the problem (of poor web design)





3.Provide a solution: present your plan (?for good web design)





4.Show your audience how they will profit from your suggestions





5. Call for action: say what you want the audience to do (if it is to use your skills at web design, give contact info.) and conclude with a final stirring appeal that reinforces their commitment to act.
Reply:well, what makes web design so cool or amazing? thats what you need to explain. so find your main points, then create 2 or 3 supporting ideas for each point


No comments:

Post a Comment