Monday, May 24, 2010

Using the theories of socialization to design after school program?

I have to designing an after-school program according to some of social theories that I am studying in sociology class. It has to be for elementary school children. I have to explain how I would design such a program in light of the socialization theories: psychoanalytic, object relations, social learning, or symbolic interaction. I have to comment on one or more of these theories and how they would apply to this type of program. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Using the theories of socialization to design after school program?
dont use big words like :


"light of socialization"what does that even mean?


psychoanalytic


object relations


im not in elementary but i really do not understand what you are trying to ask?im not really dumb or anything but i just dont understand

flower power

No comments:

Post a Comment