Monday, May 24, 2010

Does anyone know how i can get the same interior design as the one on the tv show 'Girlfriends'?

I love the interior design on girlfriends and I'd like to copy the look. My searches so far only show pictures (very nice that they are) of the stars. I just want a photo of the set - in particular Joan's apartment so i can copy the look. Thanks!

Does anyone know how i can get the same interior design as the one on the tv show 'Girlfriends'?
Check this link!


http://television.aol.com/show/girlfrien...
Reply:Try writing to the producers of the show. As long as you explain that it's just for yourself and throw in a little flattery (love the show, love the set design, etc, etc) I'm sure they'd be happy to send you a couple of pictures (and maybe a little advice from the set dressers).


No comments:

Post a Comment