Friday, May 21, 2010

Are interior design proposals just in writing?

or are they suppose to have sketches and design layouts and so on. It's a really simple project I'm working on, I'm not a professional...... please save the insults, I just need some good tips. As far as price goes, I have the client's budget (which is WAY too small) so I thought I would propose according to that as well as one I think would work much better but is over her budget.

Are interior design proposals just in writing?
I've always thought that sketches and layouts give the clients more of an idea on what your proposing. But if you lack the skills in the drawing area (like I do) at least have magazine cut-outs or pics of the furniture you plan to use, color samples and fabric swatches that you can show them while you are explaining the layout to them. It will give them a better visualization of your overall idea.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment