Friday, May 21, 2010

What is the salary or hourly rate for a graphic design assistant in CA?

I am curious to know as I am a year out of college (with a BA in graphic design) what my salary or hourly rate would be if I worked for a medium to large company?


I currently have a job in this field working as a design assistant to both graphics and apparel design... I am always trying to figure out if I am being fairly compensated for my position.


I help in drawing apparel line drawings, matrixes, doing updates to both apparel designs and graphics, as well as many other miscellaneous tasks.

What is the salary or hourly rate for a graphic design assistant in CA?
It depends on the Company you work for and your Skills ,but


it ranges from13.50$ hourly and up to 25.00$ dlls hourly ,I say


this because ,my cousin makes about 900.00$ a week and


he is a graphic designer
Reply:ask for 45,000 to 50,000 to start.

garden furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment